Last Updated 17/03/2017
Co-Gaming Limited wants visitors to its Website to know that we are just as concerned as you are about the privacy of any personal information that you may choose to provide us. Your privacy is important to you and to us so we will protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Co-Gaming Limited follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, surname, date of birth, residential address, Email address, phone number;
- Financial and Billing Information such as credit card number, name and surname of credit card holder, expiry date of credit card, CVC code, billing address, name of bank and Bank Account number;
- Official documents such as passport or identity document which includes a photograph of yourself.
- As is true of most Websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We use this information to:
- Administer your Account;
- Provide you with quality customer service;
- Respond to your questions and concerns;
- Send you requested product or service information;
- Send product updates;
- Send you newsletters;
- Send you marketing communications;
- Send you prizes;
- Conduct KYC (Know Your Client) and AML (Anti-money laundering) procedures.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletters or marketing Emails by 'switching off' the options in the 'Newsletter Settings' found in the area 'My Account' on our Website or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use a chat feature to assist you with all your questions and concerns regarding our products and services. Our chat service requires you to insert name, username and Email so that our customer care agents can find your Account in the back office. If our chat feature is offline we will collect your name and Email address so that we may reply to your request.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as but not limited to card processing, payments, identity verification, customer service, marketing and business intelligence. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory duties and responsibilities to the relevant licensing and regulatory authorities as well as all duties and responsibilities owed under any other applicable legislation and to any other applicable regulators in other jurisdictions;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- If Co-Gaming Limited is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via Email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information;
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Third Party Cookies
Correcting Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, or deactivate it by making the change on our Website in the area ‘My Account’ or by Emailing our Customer Support at support@ mobilebet.com.
Links to Other Websites
Surveys or Contests
From time-to-time we may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our site. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code).
We post customer testimonials/comments/reviews on our website which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer's consent via Email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. To request removal of your personal information from Testimonials or comments please contact us at email@example.com.
We will retain your information for as long as your Account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your Account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at Customer support@ mobilebet.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. The transmission of all information collected on our Site is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Co-Gaming Limited complies with Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards.
3rd Floor, Spinola Park,
Triq Mikiel Ang Borg